Monday 5 November 2012

Unit 5: Contextual influences in Art and Design

Poster


One of the tasks in the assignment that was asked of us was to create a poster in which all our information that we collected would be displayed,this would be used to help us refine and condense the information and turn it into a presentation. My poster would have included many movements that flourished during the 1870's however at the same time I decided that I would give it a certain theme to do with my chosen movements which I already chose thanks to my research and timeline. The movements I chose were impressionism, expressionism and realism.

The poster has a brief explanation of what each movement is and some pictures by the most famous of their patrons. There wasn't much I could do in the of paint of the computer so i went for a canvas background trying to keep it with  the theme of 19th century art. The text is just simply some different fonts and colours with a arc warp for the word 'expressionism'. 




No comments:

Post a Comment